Coin question for May 2010

This month, There are not many question asked by reader. Most of them is just asking for what is their coin and banknote value. For you who still new to my blog, I will be sharing question by my reader about coin, banknote, collection, item price and accessories that related to numismatic world every month. Do mind though, I am not an expert. I just like to share what I know and what I read about this hobbies. If you think that my answer is wrong, feel free to comment in here. Just make sure you don't spam me with unrelated link. I am editing some of this question to make sure it is relevant to this blog. Keep on giving me question to lunaticg@gmail.com. I will try to answered them.

One important thing, if you want to asked for your items price, please do send me a clear picture so i can see the detail of your item. How do you expect me to know what coin is this with a blur picture you send to me? If you cannot take a good picture, try writing your items detail (year, writing on the items etc) and email it to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question: What is the V.Fine E.Fine Unc?

Lucas:
What is the V.Fine E.Fine Unc? Some kind of the coin category?

Me:
Hi Lucas.
You can read that in my blog:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question: A story of RM20 banknote.

Lim Henry:
I'm sure you still remember Malaysia do had a brown old RM20 bank note, may I know the story of that bank note.

Me:
Hi Lim Henry.
You can read a little bit of Malaysia RM20 story here:

There are only two kind of $20 notes, 5th and 6th series. The difference between that banknote is 6th series have a serial number at its upper left and 5th series have a square dots.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question: Any banknotes album available in the market?

Leon:
hi,
I have been picking up on a hobby of collecting banknotes,
can i know if there's any banknotes album available in the market?
Thanks.
Me:
Hi Leon.
Where are you exactly? You can get banknote album at the nearest coin dealer at your place.

If you're in KL, you can try visit Amcorp mall on Saturday and Sunday. Almost all coin dealer in KL will be there. Should be no problem looking for your banknotes album there. You can read more about it in my blog: Amcorp Mall flea market; coin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery