150th Anniv. of the founding of Singapore coin for sale

I am selling this 1969 the 150th Anniversary of the founding of Singapore gold coin. Board of Commissioners of Currency, Singapore (BCCS) has commissioned The Singapore Mint to mint the $150 Singapore 22-carat (.916) gold coins featuring the Raffles Lighthouse in 1969. This coin is also the first commemorative coin minted by The Singapore Mint. I just take this item from ar-rahnu@pawn house Bank Rakyat. Some circulated mark can be seen on the item. This item come with a Singapore Mint original box, most people don't sell them with box.

Item: 150th Anniv. of the founding of Singapore coin.
Date: 1969.
Denomination: 150 dollars Singapore.
Mintage: 198,000.
Diameter: 30.48mm.
Weight: 24.88 gm.
Gold: .916 fine
Price: SOLD.
COD: Port Klang. Please inform me a day early if you want to view the item.
Postage: Free Poslaju in Malaysia.

I am a trusted seller. You can check my rating in lelong.com.my. You can also sms me via the lelong system to check if my phone number (017-2749427) is the valid phone number for lunaticg. I had been selling there since 2003 and stop selling in 2008. Verified in lelong system means I send a copy of my identity card to them. That mean, if I don't send your item, you can asked lelong about my detail.


Item is for sale within Malaysia only. You can e-mail me at lunaticg@gmail.com or 017-2749427 (sms only) for any enquiry about this sale. please stated the item ID or name that you're interested when you e-mail or sms me. i prefer communication via e-mail since we can check any chat history if any dispute arise. I will be sending my item via poslaju and posdaftar. Poslaju charges is at RM7.oo per item (you can combine item as long as the weight is not exceed 500 grammes). Posdaftar Charges is at RM4.00 per item (you can combine item as long as the weight is not exceed 150 grammes). Payment is via Maybank. I will send the details after you confirm want to buy the item. You can check my other item in lunaticg.blogspot sale page.

Related posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery