Another sicky weekend

Yeah! weather not so good for me.
I was conducting recruitment and at the same time sick like an old lady.
Imagine I am having difficulties with itchy throat while talking to potential candidates.... ah!!!! I feel like getting a fork and scratch my throat.

Friday night a bit lonely... didnt go to gym at all.. but end up wondering at KLCC having my dinner alone. Then I came across a sinful kiosk!
Bijou cupcakes!!!!! OMG!!!! very pretty and look yummy... here we go... I never taste pretty cupcake before so despite being sick and when I realise I have two cupcakes in my hand.

Saturday night another unpleasant night for me. I cna't sleep due to my bad cough and my astma make a come back!! OMG!!!!

Tomorrow is Monday, another recruitment day.... I can't afford to go for MC... hope I heal fast..

Sunday is the worst when I came back home around 2pm and the electricity were out until almost 8.30pm. A friend of mind came toask me out for dinner then only I realise, my house is the only one without electricity.
Aish!!!! now only I know it was one fuse goes down... cehhhhh!!!! i was without fan and entertainment the whole sunday for nothing.... I should have known that....I feel so stupid!

My two sinful cupcakes... mmm I feel regret

very regret!!!!

My Saturday Dinner - the 3 stooges fish


Takoyaki yang cute!

One Japanese girl

comel tak???

Another Saturday night dinner at Chicken Rice Shop.... yeah yeah I eat a lot last Saturday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery