I am speechless to myself

I feel speechless to myself on these two weekends.
I feel time is not enough for myself.
I feel I spend too much time on something else and not to myself.
But.... what should I do if I spend time for myself apart from watching my mushy mashy korean drama then laugh or cry alone????
I need to find some useful hobbies rather than spend most of my time at shopping malls.

Seriously last Friday back home very late night....
Suddenly other people problems become my problems... and expect me to do magic again.
Well.... I should think about becoming a full time magician then....
Anyway, I don't give a damn about all this nonsense... I just want to focus on my July thingy.
Hope everything work out well!
My recruitment for receptionist position is a let down.
Those attitude problem people... arghhhh!!!! giving me headache!
Now I understand.... where we are now.... is all because of our attitude problems.
They don't finish their studies.
They can't speak well but yet they demand high salary.
They choose what they want and dont want to do.
Then once we offer them they give you thousand reason not to start work.
Seriously shameless people!!!
They deserve where they are right now!!!
They can't blame the government for not feeding them.
They can't blame other races if they are not competent.
Blame yourself!!!!!!!
Arghhhh!!! seriously emo if talking about those people.

Me too need to change!!!
I guess my attitude problem make me meeting with all those bad bosses.
I need to change myself to change my luck!!!!!

Here are snapshot of my two weekends but hey... the connection having problem last night so.... I got very frustrated and almost throw away my notebook..... I upload half way ehehehehe me and my uncontrollable temper again..


Love the rattan lightings... exotic



Here are modern oil paintings deco




@ Bayou, Alamanda


Another sinful treat last 2 weeks... ehehehehe Chili Cupcake , really spicy and salty chocolate cupcake..... mmmmmmm I don't feel like repent at all.... delicious... and my belly getting bigger and bigger....wahahahahaha





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery