To My Sister Tala

I never thought life can bring me such a grim surprise. You are so unfair. I should’ve hugged you the last time and told you how much I loved you. I’m the tough sister you have. Though all of us 7 are close to each other, but never did I told you the words “I love you”. But my actions I guess are enough to express. The harsh words that I throw at you at times that you are being hard headed; those are gestures of my concern and love for you. I never wanted to see you suffer.

You made mama and papa proud. You chose to be a nurse. You did well. You passed the nursing board exam and that’s when all your dreams went near at the palm of your hands. You have so many plans. You promised the world to mama and papa. They are very proud of you. You have given them so much joy. And me as your sister, words are not enough to express how much I was SO proud of you.

The time given to us was too short, way too short. I hated your fate. I hated the fact that I wasn’t able to help you in your pain. All I can do then was pray and pray for your recovery. I never imagined that it would end to DEATH. A death that I was too afraid to face. But reality hit me and you are gone forever…

The moment I saw you in that black zippered bag, laid on that huge tiled sink, my heart was crushed, as if it was punched, crumpled, and stabbed. I didn’t cared even there were other dead bodies in there. All I cared was to see you in the hopes that a miracle can still happen. I run to you and unzipped that black bag to see you. I was in horror. You were numb! Your eyes half closed. You were cold and pale. MY GOD! WHY? Damn!!! The surge of my tears was unstoppable. Chaos covered me.

That was the first time I cried hard in my entire life. The emotions that engulfed me are beyond expression. If only I could battle death just to bring your life back, I would.

But I guess that is what is meant by DEATH.
I lost my younger sister. She is too young to die. I love her so much and I will miss her forever.

I don’t know when I will get better. Only time can tell. You will be forever in my heart. I am longing for you. I am so much in pain. You cannot blame me. Remember Ate Lala and me are like your second mom? When you were small, we were the ones who looked after you, changed your diapers, feed you, and carry you when mama is away. My God!

Until we meet again TALA! We don’t know. Maybe sooner or later.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery