On the way there

Since last weekend , my spirit getting 'fire up'!
I know I can do it this time.
I hope it will work this time.

I am preparing myself for the interview which is hopefully happen somewhere on mid Sep 2009.
If everything fine, I will be busy busy busy for the store opening before Christmas or New Year 2010!

Currently, I am busy studying on product and system - prepare myself with good presentation on mid Sep 2009. I don't want this to be a normal interview. I want it to be remembered for somebody who are well prepared and high potential. I want to be outstanding!

This week is my new term and class coming up - its tomorrow actually. Leadership Dynamic!
Still in the dark no sign of grouping arrangement yet. I read the study guide there will be more and more presentation coming up! ah.. butterflies in my tummy again..

Hopefully can finish my MBA + one Store to manage by end of this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery