I can see the light

Today, I woke up with positive mood.
Last night I was studying the products by hard.
Trying my best to perfect my sales pitch!
I have been practicing in front of the mirror with hope I could control my expression well.

My advertorial seems to be getting good response.
I had received many inquiries via email, phone call, and sms.
Tomorrow another busy day I manage to get 3 potential to listen to my presentation face to face.The rest due very far distance just need to settle via email and phone calls.
Cross my finger hopefully, I get 1 BO from Brunei sign up under me.
My plan is to get at least 2 BOs sign up under me in a month.
Hopefully , my dream to open the retail shop comes true by end of this year.
I need to tripple my effort to achieve this.

Tonight I need to finish up my LD individual assignment.
I guess need to burn the midnight oil.. or maybe not sleeping to finish this thing!

Although I feel very tired and exhausted but I have to do this to make sure my life better in future. My workload getting more and more . I need to manage the sky high perfectionist expectation of 'you know what'. Seriously all this thing , fire me up to work harder for my next plan.

Hopefully BYE BYE TO YOU by end of year!!!!! - to 'you know what'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery