No pain no Gain

My mood swing getting bad and bad, partly because I am too exhausted these few weeks.

Not enough rest and sleep!

My freaking client ' so called my employer' drive me nuts! Yeah! I treat all my employers like my client. I am so called providing services to them and they will pay me for my services.


I have been putting up with this one for almost 3 years. I want to end my services soonest possible. By hook or by crook I need to find my way out from this place. I am telling myself over and over again , I will push myself harder and harder to make this happen.


Not simply exit from this place but also prepare myself for good future.
I have plan and in the midst of expidite this plan but I have to expect my life will be like hell this few months. Hopefully everyting will be in place by Christmas this year.
I have to sacrifice many things from now on...

Life getting harder when you are determined to achieve something!
No pain no Gain.. I will marked this phrase... i will paste this phrase everywhere in my house.

I know I can do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery