Its Friday

Its Friday... trying to put up my high spirit in place.
Try to dress well, put up more and more make up with hoping I can change my face to Megan Fox or Maggie Q or something ahahahaha yeah! in my sweetest dream.
No matter how well I dress and how pretty is my make up , I am still plain fat RINA! sigh!!!!!

Yes! I am still unstable this few days.
One of our employee is leaving AGAIN!
Another farewell to plan.. hate this!
My responsibility increases by at least 300% more.
I feel numb numb numb...

With new office set up coming in , I don't know how to arrange my time to do my work.
I smells trouble and trouble.
Pepole say we need to stay positive and open mind.
But in this case , I feel my positiveness and my strong self motivated attitude comes toward an end.

I will SURVIVE!!! I guess....

I am waiting for my Prince to save me but still can't see him... where the hell are you???
I will only wait for you until next then i will shut my door.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery