Nothing to proud

After came back from Beijing, I feel a bit hard to get myself organise.
My place is in big mess! Well not that I am so clean before.... hehehe
I wonder how those working mum juggle with their time?
I guess I am too emphasis on my personal time most of the time until I neglected my surrounding.

I promise to myself I will not go out and play this Saturday just because I need to get my habitat in order!

Well.... we shall see about that.... hahaha still doubt on my this ambition.

Oh! work have been hectic since I just came back from my one week off.
1st Monday morning starting with scolding and lecturing my people.
Then start to make a big complaint to the building management on their rude personnel towards my staff.
Yup! I am one protective 'Big Sister' in office. Can't stand to see outsider bullying my staff!
Of course receive confrontation from the people I complaint when she was forced to apolorgy to our company and her superior scolded her. Well!!!! be nice to customer in future girl!!!!

Owwwhhh!!!! terrible monster...I am now!!!!

This morning received a short message in my inbox from my boss reading as ' Good Job Rina!!!'
Then I realise I got 'pat' on my back just because I am creating this game on settling this issue on his behalf and asked him to shut up and let me get the shooting in front on his behalf. Basically becoming his shield!!!!

Oh!!!! is this something I should proud off???
Hell 'Big' NO!!!!!
Who can be proud to die ?????

Why did I volunteer to handle this matter and ask him to pretend to people this is on my hand and he is innocent???
Well.... I know his style very well... he want me to settle yet when he interfere he definitely spoil the game and at the end if the problem is not solved, he will blame on me.
So this time .... MAN!!!! you shut up and listen.... stay behind me... let me solve this blunder for you 'Brother'!!!! hehehehe ..... yup!!! I am putting up a show here 'SISTER!!!'

Gosh!!!! I guess I am getting crazy over my work now!!!

Working hard to go Korea next year!!!! Or should I start saving up for Australia???? mmmmm.... later.... now need to work and work and work...

Beijing adventure photo..... my house computer seems like hating me for leaving him behind and refused to upload photos.... I will try again this Saturday....YO!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery