jkr pahang gov my copycat?

jkr pahang gov my copycat my picture? A Copycat website can won a "Anugerah Laman Web Terbaik Malaysia"? Wooow! Look like this government website just like to copy people pictures and remove their watermark. As you can see in the picture, the "Selamat Hari Merdeka ke-54 picture is done by me. The writer of the post Shaiful Azman bin Taha, Ketua Pasukan Lamanweb JKR Pahang just remove my watermark, below the picture. The picture come from my post: Malaysia Merdeka 2011. If you look closed enough, I myself don't remove the watermark of the original owner of the Malaysia flag picture.

JKR Pahang
http://jkr.pahang.gov.my/v3/index.php


Selamat Hari Merdeka
my picture


If normal blog steal my blog content is consider as a normal thing but a government website? This is a disgrace to Jabatan Kerjaraya Malaysia. They should teach their webmaster not to steal from people! The judge of the competition should check first if their winner copy other website/blogger content. I already asked them politely to remove the picture but they don't reply. Do you think this should be the first Government website that I should report to DMCA? Do JKR really like to copy and paste other people work?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery