Maybank2u new face lift.


Today Malaysia online bank Maybank2u.com changes their faces after so many years. The page is less yellow then the old one, thank god. Hope this new faces will stay like that because I cannot stand yellow color. I also never see any banknote with yellow color.

Maybank2u.com is the 1st choice for all Malaysian to do their online transaction because of it security features. I am also a maybank2u.com supporter since my early day doing business in www.lelong.com.my. For Maybank2u.com customer who still wandering to log in, the log in button is on the upper right corner. There is a choice of online banking, personal banking and business banking.

Since when Maybank2u.com exist I not remember but I think they are the 1st Malaysian Bank who give online banking for Malaysian. If any of you remember since when Malaysia 1st online bank Maybank2u.com exist, please share them here.

http://www.maybank2u.com.my/



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery