Malaysia Banknote Watermark

One day a friend e-mail me and asked if I have any old Malaysian banknote with Yang Dipertuan Agong Watermark. Do you know what is watermark? Where to find this watermark on your banknote?

Watermark is one of the security feature for banknotes. You can find watermark for Malaysia banknote on the left side of your banknote. Try to look at your banknote thru a bit of light. I think most of you already know this feature in your banknote but don't really sure what it is called.

How about the Yang Dipertuan Agong watermark? Malaysia banknote starting from 1st until 4th series banknote is using tiger watermark for all denomination. Yang Dipertuan Agong Watermark is for 5th until the current issued Malaysia banknote.

I already told that friend regarding this. When I asked him why he want to find old Malaysia Banknote with Yang Dipertuan Agong face, I never received a reply. For me, 24 years old banknote is still consider new and you can easily find this banknote in any local banknote dealers in Malaysia.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery