Malacca Trip - Part 1 orchids

Last week try to remain calm and not to panic over work and problems comes along the way.
Almost work..Basically , doing my normal routine and getting more scare about death!
This is what I call calm in my term?
Thinking about death?
Actually, more towards future and of course my readiness to face my end of life too...
Sounds heavy?
Well let forget about all this and back to current life.
Last Saturday, woke up early.
I did my normal Yoga routines and exercise.
Then doing some cleaning.
I was out from my home by 11.15am to Mont Kiara to collect my transcript.
Then a friend of mine invite me to Malacca.
I accepted with my open heart and open mind.
Jonkers Walk is part of our normal itenaries.
However, this time we are more closed to nature and historical footprints.
Our 1st destination is botanical garden.
I was so excited to reach Botanical Garden finally.
It was so beautiful scene and I feel like walking through the enchanted wood.
Here are some caption at the entrance of botanical garden in Ayer Keroh Malacca.
Orchids! Orchids and Orchids!!!!!
Beautiful scenes..... refreshing smells too..

I start with my Cam whore?















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery