1989 15th SEA Games proof coin for sale

The 15th Southeast Asian Games were held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 20 August - 31 August 1989. It was officially opened by 9th Yang di-Pertuan Agong, Sultan Azlan Shah. Although Cambodia did not participate, Laos returned to compete for the first time under the new federation name in this edition of the games. A unified Vietnam first participated in the SEA Games in 1989 as well. This Proof Set coin was minted by Kilang Wang, Bank Negara Malaysia Shah Alam to commemorate the XV SEA Games on 16 August 1989. Only 2500 sets minted and this sets certificate is number 0758. These coins are legal tender in Malaysia.


Gold $250
Composition: Gold 90%, Silver 6%, Copper 4%
Diameter: 22.00 mm
Weight: 8.6 gm
Thickness: 1.8 mm

Silver $15
Composition: Silver 92.5%, Copper 7.5%
Diameter: 32.00 mm
Weight: 16.8 gm
Thickness: 2.6 mm

Copper $5
Composition: Copper 84%, Zinc 12%, Tin 4%
Diameter: 26.00 mm
Weight: 10.4 gm
Thickness: 2.8 mm

I am a trusted seller. You can check my rating in lelong.com.my. You can also sms me via the lelong system to check if my phone number (017-2749427) is the valid phone number for lunaticg. I had been selling there since 2003 and stop selling in 2008. Verified in lelong system means I send a copy of my identity card to them. That mean, if I don't send your item, you can asked lelong about my detail.

Item Sold. You can e-mail me at lunaticg@gmail.com or 017-2749427 (sms only) for any enquiry about this sale. please stated the item ID or name that you're interested when you e-mail or sms me. i prefer communication via e-mail since we can check any chat history if any dispute arise. Any Cash On Delivery can be arranged with a small fee when both party agree with it. I will be sending my item via poslaju and posdaftar. Poslaju charges is at RM7.oo per item (you can combine item as long as the weight is not exceed 500 grammes). Posdaftar Charges is at RM4.00 per item (you can combine item as long as the weight is not exceed 150 grammes). Payment is via Maybank. I will send the details after you confirm want to buy the item. You can check my other item in lunaticg.blogspot sale page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery