Hong Kong $150 paper money for sale

This is a commemorative charity paper money by Standard Chartered Hong Kong to marks their 150th anniversary in the city. This banknote is legal tender in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. There are three different packages for this banknotes; single HK$150 notes, "four- in-one uncut" notes and "35-in-one uncut". What I have for sale right now is a single Hong kong $150 paper money. Standard Chartered began operations in Hong Kong in 1859, six years after it was founded, and is the oldest of the three note-issuing banks in the city. The other two are HSBC Holdings Plc and the Bank of China Ltd.

The front of the banknote, designed by Austrian graphic designer Henry Steiner, who has designed banknotes for Standard Chartered since 1975. The front of the banknote features a satellite image of Victoria Harbour with Standard Chartered's corporate colours as its main colour tone. The left section shows Standard Chartered Hong Kong headquarters while the see through portion of the banknote shows the denomination in traditional chinese characters.

The reverse side demonstrates the history of Hong Kong through iconic images of people from all walks of life taking in the view of the Victoria harbour from the peak: a policeman, a mother and her child in a traditional back carrier, a bird fancier, a worker, a woman with a parasol, a businessman on his mobile phone, and a schoolboy pointing at a hawk. These images demonstrate how the people of Hong Kong have contributed to the city's success through the past 150 years.



I am a trusted seller. You can check my rating in lelong.com.my. You can also sms me via the lelong system to check if my phone number (017-2749427) is the valid phone number for lunaticg. I had been selling there since 2003 and stop selling in 2008. Verified in lelong system means I send a copy of my identity card to them. That mean, if I don't send your item, you can asked lelong about my detail.

Item SOLD.


You can check my other item in lunaticg.blogspot sale page.

Related posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery