Just another day

Before I start my episode 1, need to say that 'Boys Before Flower' getting hot and hot.
Lee Min Ho hotter and hotter !
In my dream you will be....
Talking about dreams..
I have been waking up few time for past few nights due to nightmare...
Waking up sweating and shivering scared of something that you don't know what!
I believe that I am all awake when its happen or something...
I remember scream as loud as possible hope someone could rescue me from I don't know what..
But I just feel very scared and scared...
I live alone even if I scream or cry nobody realise I am having a very bad dream..
Nobody care to rescue me anyway... ahhhhh!!!
Now I realise pathetic life I have here...
Yeah... maybe its my MF giving me all the nightmares...
Ok! trying my best to get my Managerial Finance (MF) in place.
At 1st don't have a clue how to start this MF thingy.
Everything is new.. well not so new just that I m being ignorance about all this. My fault!
Selected few stocks. Mainly blue chip. Not potato chip ok..
Do analysis on stocks movement for a month. I suppose to do some write up on why I choose this and compare it with some other with same industry. I need to write on strategy and bla bla bla...
My writing is damn good for cartoon or comic not for some financial write up that need all those bombastic serious term and talk...
Argh...
Here goes me ... need to do a lot of readings just to get thing right or else..
MBA oh MBA..
Getting tougher and tougher for ordinary plain Jane like me...
God! give me some strength to go through this rough time...
I just want to survive peacefully and hope you bless me always...
I am not a Superwoman but I know every problem and bad or sad thing happened to me , make me even stronger than ever.. I will face it without avoiding any of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery