Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young are Dating




picture credit to allkpop.com



 Whoa! when I read news about Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young are dating , I was so happy and excited over this latest update.

I hope this news is the genuine one and not a rumors.

Seriously, these two person look compatible to each other in City Hunter.

I like them both very much.

Both acting skills improving every time I watch them.

Lee Min Ho , he started to become my idol through his character as Go Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flower then follow with Personal Taste and latest City Hunter just ended.

I started to like this cute young lady , Park Min Young through Sungkyukwan Scandal and her latest movie City Hunter with my charismatic Lee Min Ho.



Daebak!!! to both...:)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery