Vegetarian Princess

I was so excited to start my weekend last night.
Nothing special! It just a feeling , I dont have to go to work... kakakaka
Yeah! lazy Ass again!

Wake up Saturday morning with a good feeling to do whatever I like the most!
Cleaning up my nest!
Washing my clothes!

Decided to cancel my dentist appointment.
I was so scared suddenly!
Ahahahaha... yeah! feel like want to chicken out.

When I was driving out to pack my lunch just now, I was thinking of going vegetarian for one month.
Can I dicipline myself?

I have not eaten any slaughtered meat for almost 4 months now.
mmmmm..... meaning I can do it????

mmmm... not so easy just to eat vege & fruits.
I know it is good for body.
1st I hate vege since 2008 and I go bloated like a balloon now.
2nd its so green and plain
3rd ah!!!! I just dont feel like munching too much.

Well the thought is not about going on diet or something but I just suddenly feel want a bit of challenge to my dicsipline.

I will start my challenge this Monday!

He goes my favourite MV from Park Jun Min (SS501) title Not Alone. Beautiful instrumental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery