Medan Trip - Day 2

Wah! internet connection too slow these days.
I got very frustrated to upload photos.
Eventhough not complete uploading for Day 2 but at least something up too my level of patience.

Day 1 at Medan was enjoyable.
Day 2 my day was like riding on roller coster for almost 6 hours.
The feeling was terrible.
The journey to Gundaling and Togging to see the mount Sibayak, Mount Piso Piso and Lake Toba was very unpleasant.

Reviews over the internet was a bit exaggerated.
Most said only 2 hours from Medan City but based on my true experience the bumpy journey took almost 4 hours.
Going through the small road with countless big holes is really tiring.

However, throughout the whole journey one may experience proverty with own eyes on huge gap in standard of living between city and rural areas.
As usual this happens all over the world where the corruptions being the barriers.

I could experience more adventure if I travel alone.
What a pity since this time round I have some limitations to experience more of locals

Here goes... uploaded photos with my level of patience....


The magnificient rural area scenery... take your breathe away after all the hardship you gone through to reach there. Those volcanoes are still active.




One could imagine in different world




What with this photo????? I don't understand my eyes too...


Mount piso piso right in front!



I am coming to you Mount piso piso


Here goes the water falls.... wish this is niagara falls hahaha


I reach togging... look at that... THE LAKE TOBA VIEW FROM TOP





Wow... beautiful


Look at that the lake toba...




Bumpy ride worth it!


The vendors below near togging


We are coming down to lake toba... it was raining heavily





Still raining though ... what a pity but I still got down from car and snap whatever I can


Wow!!!!! look at that... the Lake Toba in front of me... God is Great to create such a magnificient view..



Whatelse can I say??? So calm...


Activities near lake toba


Journey back to medan city here goes the bumpy ride again


This is their 'Angkutan' aka public transport of mini bus


The journey seems too long... just can't wait to reach medan city


I don't know how to translate this maybe something got to do with punishment ministry???


You can see many motorbikes like this selling bread

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery