TIF

TIF World!
Rebecca Black song

'It's Friday Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody's looking forward to the weekend , weekend'

I have been in bad health for almost two weeks now. Coughing sounded like bedridden old woman. Sleepless night and wake up with my cute Panda eyes to work.
Worst thing is, its Recruitment week.
Ah! it is hard to talk and preach with my itchy sore throat.
Even now I am suffering with itchy bitchy throat.

Anyway, since TIF (Today is Friday) , I am FH (Freaking Happy) :)
Tonight, I will start to play and enjoy myself and but my stress working life behind.
Wuhuhuhuhu.....

Today is my ex Boss birthday. Yeah! the one tortured my mental ehehehe but I learn a lot from him through out my employment under him for almost 3 1/2 years. Hate him but at same time thanks him for the experience.
I ordered 16 pcs of cup cakes to be delivered to his office today. Just an appreciation and remembrance. Hope my gift could bring joy to him.

So far there 2 ex boss really in my heart and both in advertising industry.

Later need to preach people again....I need to sing Rina Don't Preach!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery