Monday Blues

Wet Monday again.
I am dragging myself to work.
It took almost 3 hours to reach office today.
Yeah! sounds crazy huh!
Why is the traffic very slow when its raining?
I wonder...
People trying to be extra careful and drive slowly?
or driver can't see the road due to its raining?
or flash flood?
or driver are still sleepy and unable to be in their right mind to drive faster?
ah!!!! whatever....

I reached office and get my hot coffee to keep me awake.
Yeah! its cold and my mind still on my bed. ehehe

On my PC and checked my emails.
huhuhuh one candidate I called interview last week wrote back to me, she could not make it for interview tomorrow but she will be available to come for interview on June 10,2011.
Omo... why on earth you applying for job if you not available to come for interview?
Are you on confinement or something?
Anyway, thing need to move on fast.

Hopefully my employee handbook briefing mission could go through by next week. Then I will be free to go anywhere I want to. I was very skeptical on this thing going to be implemented as it is. But worth to try.

Weekend, doing more research on Medan.
Since I am going to head the trip, I am getting nervous breakdown.
Bringing old people is a headache for me.
God! give me the patience and strength.
Hope everything go smoothly.

Whatever it is , my Beijing trip on September is the one and only keeping me alive day by day.
Yeah! sound crazy and fanatic!
What is life without all these crazy thing to look forward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery