Sorry for missing

Sorry for missing almost a month in March. I am not in Port Klang during that month and most of the time I am busy either driving or doing things that make me cannot reach the Internet. I received so many sms and email during my busy days and I don't have time to reply them all. Some of your sms are already deleted, to all my buyer who are asking about my sale item, I am sorry. Just sms me back what do you need. I will check my email and reply any of them as soon as possible.


I have add new sitemap for an easy navigation of this blog. Its like a Table of Content, where you can see all the title and link of this blog posts. Currently, this blog have over 500 posts. the new table of Content will help everyone to easily navigate and find what you want to read, hopefully.

A friend email me that they will be a Malaysia Numismatic Society (MNS) Auction no. 147 this Sunday, 10 April 2010. The Auction will be held at Jabatan Muzium Malaysia, Muzium Negara, Jalan Petalawati, 50480 Kuala Lumpur. The auction normally start at 10.00am and viewing of the lots will start at 9.30am on the same day. I suggest you come early since there will be a bourse table outside for member and collector to buy and sell as all sorts of accessories, coins and banknotes. Sorry, I most probably will not coming to that auction. You can read my old posts about MNS old auction, just search Malaysia Numismatic Society in this blog search.

Anyone remember the I meet Malaysia Numismatic expert post? He already started to blog and you should visit his blog to get more information about Malaysia Error Coin. Dickson Niew blog is a must visit Malaysia coin blog.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery