RM50 Ali Abul Hassan side sign for sale

Look like this RM50 ali abul hassan side signature banknote becaming scarce everyday. Why do people looking for this notes? It is very hard to find uncirculated condition with a cheap good price. I can see some seller sell this uncirculated notes for RM600. I am selling this one piece RM50 Ali Abul Hassan side signature series banknote for RM180 including poslaju. Item already in pressed condition. Price is negotiable but please don't asked me to sell at a ridiculous price.

Item: RM50 Ali Abul side sign (scarce)
Condition: pressed item.
Price: Sold
Negotiable: Yes.
COD: Port Klang. Please inform me a day early if you want to view the item.
Postage: Free Poslaju in Malaysia.


I am a trusted seller. You can check my rating in lelong.com.my. You can also sms me via the lelong system to check if my phone number (017-2749427) is the valid phone number for lunaticg. I had been selling there since 2003 and stop selling in 2008. Verified in lelong system means I send a copy of my identity card to them. That mean, if I don't send your item, you can asked lelong about my detail.


Item is for sale within Malaysia only. You can e-mail me at lunaticg@gmail.com or 017-2749427 (sms only) for any enquiry about this sale. please stated the item ID or name that you're interested when you e-mail or sms me. i prefer communication via e-mail since we can check any chat history if any dispute arise. I will be sending my item via poslaju and posdaftar. Poslaju charges is at RM7.oo per item (you can combine item as long as the weight is not exceed 500 grammes). Payment is via Maybank. I will send the details after you confirm that you want to buy the item. You can check my other item in lunaticg.blogspot sale page. Most of my sale item are on mudah.my/lunaticg.

Related posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery