Please sms if I don't pick up your call

This is an announcement to all my customer, please do sms me if I don't pick up your call. Currently my phone in a silent mode because someone called my phone number 24/7 none stop. That guy knew I don't want to talk with him but he keep on calling until I need to silent my phone. Its been a bad week without any sales because I don't realize my customer call in a silent mode. I don't know what is that guy intention but he really stop people from talking with me.


I know most of you don't like to sms but its the only method beside email that can help you reach me at the moment. Calling (my phone number 017-2749427) mean I most probably don't pick up your phone. Some of you cannot called me because my number is busy. You can also email me at lunaticg@gmail.com. I don't know when that guy will stop harassing me with a 24/7 called to my number. This Post is just a message to all my customer. I am sorry for this inconvenience.

To all my customer, please sms me. I will try to open that sms and reply. That guy called me none stop and its hard for me to open a sms and reply to. I hope all of you understand.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery