I am DOWN

I checked my UNISA email and my Leadership Dynamics individual assignment was out!
Got High distinction for that.
Congratulation to myself!
Group assignment result was out 1 week before Raya and we got Distinction.
mmm... now need to buck up forexam this 17th Oct 2009 and hopefully could get overall a Distinction for this subject.

International Business , if I can get a Credit I would be happy with myself.

These few days after Raya week, i feel down.
Maybe one main reason due to my PMS.

I feel tired with my life and feel like incomplete.
I don't have my camera to entertain me.
I feel lost!
I miss snapping my own photo :)
I want you back my dear beloved camera!!!!

My job are the hectics one!
I am tired listening to people!
I just feel tired!
How I wish I could shut him off or maybe just mute him whenever he call me in his room or meeting room.
How I wish I could just tell him my peace of mind on how I feel and what he is talking about is freaking nonsense.
'Syok sendiri' !
Go to hell with his freaking fucking system!
3 years!
Yet the freaking system keep changing and everytime goes wrong me to be blamed!!!!!!

How I wish I could tell straight to his face that 'hell i am outta here!'
You can continue implementing your freaking system and even the ISO consultants can't even find way to certified your system!
Ah! I am tired with this word 'System'!

This week very busy, by the time reach home I am tired and just want to be in bed and stay there as long as i want!

I feel like taking a one week off to do what i like!
This Oct 12, I am going to be 35 years old.
did I achieve any of my dreams?
3 out of 10. long way to go!
I feel the journery is very far and I feel exhausted!
I just feel like want to sleep and sleep and sleep.

Now I have to change my appointment for this sunday just to accomodate his crazy plan.
What is the crazy plan?
Up to Genting with clients to watch Air Supply!
huh! Air supply?
I use to listen to their song when I was young.
Who listen to this kind of song anymore???
Now people go for Green Day, Linkin Park, Beyonce, All american Reject, Kris Allen, Disaggree!!!!
Hello!!!!
Old timer!!!!
Hope he don't like Bon jovi...
if he is.. i am going to hate bon jovi too..
hope he don't like scorpions
because if he is I will hate them too...

But after I know that fella like Air supply, I am sorry I hate this group very much then!
I dont enjoy the mushy mashy song like this anymore!
Its sunday and the next day is working day !
Have to put up the Drama Face again!!!
Damn!!!
Tiring!

Seriously! I feel like killing myself right now!
Why?
I am tired with my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery