My banknote and coin wish list for 2009

On a new year eve, a friend called me and we talk about new year resolutions. I think one of my wish list for 2009 already achieve on 1st January. Which is to make sure page rank for my blog going up. I got a page rank 3 out of 10 from google after a 5 month hard work. Sadly though, this PageRank isn't connected to search in google. I need to find a good tools for SEO or Search Engine Optimization. As of today, I only get an average 2 visitor come from search engine everyday.

Anyway, this year I am targeting that I can completed my Malaysia Strait Settlement coin collection. My friend phone called make me realized that I never check if I have a complete Straits Settlements coin collection. I still don't have some of the King Edward VII 1903 and 1904 coin. Most of the half and quarter cent coin still not in my possession and I want to buy any Queen Victoria coin I found in my next hunting trip.


I also wish I can buy some of this banknote for my collection this year. I want to buy them at least half of the price from the market value and in a very fine condition. I don't like to buy my banknote and coin at an expensive price but if I cannot find a cheaper price, maybe will need to go and buy from my local banknote dealer. I have been looking for this Straits Settlements $10 dollar 1935 and Malaya and British Borneo $50 dollar (found this picture from jennytee store, who sale them for RM3,800).

I also wish my page rank is stayed as it is and my search engine optimization is became better. There is still so much I need to learn about blogging and coin collecting. Please feel free to share your new year resolutions in here and may your wish become true.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery