Knowledge of the Hidden

I really have this weird inkling about paranormal phenomenon or something that is considered as The Occult. Though people have an obscure notion about this thought, but really, I believe that there is something beyond what we see, feel, and perceive. Don’t you just love the thrill and fear that could engross you when you are in scenario where everything just seems to be wrong, weird and unexplainable? The sudden cold whipping your body, shadows playing in the corner of your eyes, or whatever that is beyond your intrinsic senses. There are just so many things in this world that seems to be mystical like ghosts. Do you believe in ghosts? Well, if you ask me, my answer is a big YES. Some would say that they are just products of wild imagination. But I think this is the common answer from people who cannot produce any explanation about it. Escape goats, I should say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery