Numismaster.com powered by Krause Publications; another tools to find your coin.


I found out about this website after I bought a Krause Publications Book; 2009 Standard Catalog of World Coins 1901-2000, 36th Official Edition. This website is powered by Krause Publications team. You can read article about numismatic news, coin prices, banknote reporter, world coin news and coin magazine.
One of the article for today stated that 11 large size banknotes survive a fire in Florida. The 12 paper money is using PCGS Currency holders, including two 1907 $10 Gold Certificates. It is put in a one hour safe rating but it took four hour before the fire can be put out. The DuPont Mylar-D material used in the holders is helping to save that banknote from burning, what a miracle. That just show us how quality is important to make sure our collection is not damage by some cheap item.

The best part is, this website can help you find any coins or banknotes that you're looking for. You just need to register with them for free and start looking for your coins after the registeration. I am still a bit slow on understanding their searching form. I tried to look for an old coin from 1820 and type the year in the date field but I cannot find my coin. Most of the detail (mintage, composition, coinage type, weight etc) about coin you're looking for is given in this website. This website also sale coins and banknotes. You also can buy Krause Publications Books via this website.

I try many times looking for information about my 1820 coins in here but I still cannot find anything about it. Maybe I still don't understand about their searching method but this website sure can be a helpful tool for me on looking my old coins next time. Will tell the story about my coat of arms series-east India company coins next time. For this time being, google still the best tool to find any information you want on the world wide web.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery