Krause Publications Book; 2009 Standard Catalog of World Coins 1901-2000, 36th Official Edition


Last Sunday, I bought this book after a long year waiting and searching. Krause Publications Books is a must for a world coin collector like me. Why the waiting and don't buy them via online? I don't like buying item online with all the waiting for my item to come to me. When come to buying, I am an old school guy. I like to feel the thing before paying for them. I like selling online because I don't need to set up a shop, pay rent, keep to many stock with me etc. It is a different thing, Is it?

Krause Publications Book; 2009 Standard Catalog of World Coins 1901-2000, 36th Official Edition is really the world's best selling coin books. It came with a DVD, which the books in PDF format (537MB in size) is included. Over 2208 page of coin listing is included in this book. With over 497 country in the list (including absolute coin) and with over 1 million coin, you can find the picture of almost all the coin within the 20th century. I don't have any comment on the book yet but when I try to find euro coinage for Italy and Germany I cannot found them. I can found euro coinage for Spain, France, Belgium, Finland and Netherlands. Maybe that coinage is produced after 2000.

Krause Publications Book has been very helpful for a collector like me for so many years. It help me identify coin with different numeral and writing system then what I understand. Most of my world coin is not good in value though, I don't look for world coin value in this book but Malaysia coin value is far much better then Steven Tan Standard Catalogue for Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore. I wish Steven tan can also produce a PDF format for his book in the future.

I still looking for Good book on complete coin coverage for 18th and 19th century. I wish i can buy book from Krause Publications again before I found another book. In the next post, I will share a bit about what I learn from this Krause Publication Book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery