Restless week

What is life without activities?
Hectic working schedules for me. I believe most of us feel the same too in our own way. I always motivate myself by thinking I am not the only one in difficulties. Whenever , I feel it is difficult to move forward, I convince myself many others at the same time at different place with different situation are facing worst than me. Yeah! positive thinking and power of convincing and hypnotise yourself kekekeke... Every challenge in work, make me improve more skills in prioritise work, multi tasking, changing hats every minutes, handle human, more alert,more analytical, learn and many more to gain from different situations. I dont want to say I like it anymore..... obviously to face this everyday really affected my health but hey,... this is life.. face it and move on with head up. Eventhough deep cut in heart. We are born with our own certain fate planned ahead without we knowing what it is.

Hate to repeat this, I kind of believe what my x boss said to me again and again....
'if you wants different result... change your method to achieve it', if you keep to repeat the same method and get the same result... nobody to blame but yourself'.

Today when I reached home almost 10.30pm... yeah! traffic kind of bad due to one minor accident and the onlookers or 'gawkers' make situation worst. I am trying my best to not cursing the whole situation. Yeah! you are tired ,sleepy and really in piss off mood... temper rising higher and higher when got trapped in this unnecessary situation.

When reached home, again that some car park on my spot.
Surprisingly, I don't feel anything just drive away to find myself another spot. In my heart keep telling myself God Bless God Bless God Bless..... Bad Luck Bad Luck Go away... I am now paying my Creditors so my future life will be better.
I went up , open freezer and pack 2 mandarin oranges plus biscuits and put on top of that car. hahahahaha thought of putting 3 joss sticks ( but I dont have any.... kekekekekek ) dont want to find trouble...

My intention of doing so... I just want to ease his pain. Maybe I could cheer him up a bit. Maybe his life is also difficult in his own way???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery