So long .. farewell

Just came back from 2 interns farewell dinner.
We all have fun and enjoy that bitching session.
Here we go another farewell.
4 months these 2 guys bring colours to our stressful and dull office.
When I 1st interview them , I feel hesitate to take them on board.
I have this mix feeling whether they can survive in this office.
I am not talking about the workload but the mental torture they going to experience.
Thank God! they are tough enough to take it positively.
Here we go again left us the survivors in the office, the 2 Angels!
New guy coming in next week.
I don't know how long he will last.
The existing new guy.. mmmm God Bless you.
I don't know how to comment anymore.

For the 2 Angels hope God give both of us more strength to handle that man.
For 2 interns, you have long journey ahead.
Wish you guys luck and all the best!

Thank you for your morale support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery