Exam panic attack

Since I was kid , then teenager then young adult , one thing always freak me out!
EXAM!!!!
Coming exam 18th and 25th April 2009, really freak me out!
I just don't know where to start.
If I am still kid, I still can cry to my Dad and Mum.
But now ... I just can't believe it... I am now old adult and still have that 'butterflies thingy' in my stomache. I can't go to my Mum or Dad, they don't care about me anymore.
Nobody care about me...
Only me now... how???
I just panic until my brain go dead.
Seriously , until I received my lecturer email on coming Saturday briefing for Managerial Finance exam for 18th April 2009... I still freaking stone in my own dreamland.
Damn!!!
How should I start this?

Actually I did started last week after I photostate MF book from my coursemate then .. when I was reading it, along the way I realise I did terribily in my individual assignment. OMG! sounds like that song ' If I can turn back time'
I just feel de motivated.
I feel hopeless...
I normally one self motivated person.
I don't know what happen to me???

OK!!! I wanna wake up now!!!
I can't screw up in my MBA.... Its not too late yet!!!
This is my hard earned money... my tears my sweat my blood every month my mentally tortured ...
OK I will give myself good slap and wake from my making money online and just do this MF beautifully.
I need to cover up for my MF!!! I need not just pass but score in coming exam. Need it badly...
Chia Yor! chia Yor! my heart cheering for more strength...

GOD I PRAY HARD TO YOU NOW AND FOREVER..
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH FOR ME TO GO THROUGH THIS CRITICAL STAGE....I can do this ...AMEN!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery