Port Klang : 31 january 2009 hunting trip

On 31 January 2009 I am doing some hunting trip for rare coin in My place in Klang. I am not looking for a big time coin dealer but just some seller who is like me, a small time seller. I heard about this two place in Klang, Taman Sri Andalas and Persiaran Raja Muda Musa. At first, I go a place in Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, Port Klang.



I meet with A.P Thirumalai in his shop Thiru's numismatic & Handicraft at Jalan Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, Port Klang. When I asked if I can take his picture he refused and asked me to take some of his proof coin collection instead. He has a very small collection of strait settlement coin, world coin and some token for sale. He said that he has been selling coin and banknotes since 2004. He has a very good collection of proof coin for sale. He got almost perfect collection of Malaysia proof coin, the only proof coin that isn't in his possession is Malaysia Commemorative Gold Proof set of 3 Tunku Abdul Rahman, 25th anniversary of independence. All is proof coin and gold proof coin is for sale due to some reason that you need to asked him yourself.

Prince of wales prince of wales


lunaticg.blogspot.com
One of an interesting proof coin he share with me that day is Australia one dollar Prince William of Wales 21st anniversary dated 21 june 2003. There are only 12,400 piece of this coin and he is the lucky one to have them. He is selling this coin for RM2,000. If you want to look for a proof coin at a bargaining price, you can contact him at +6012-6293913 or +603-31669957. His small shop is just at the main road (Persiaran Raja Muda Musa) in Port Klang.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery