Zenni Optical in the New York Times?!

I have been wearing glasses for almost 3 years now and I can say that it really is a pain in my pocket to get new, trendy, yet affordable eyeglasses. Good thing that I came across this article from the New York Times – “Seeing Straight without Breaking the Bank”. The tips on finding the right eyewear at the right price are simply great! It has imparted me ideal and practical ways on how to come up with the best eyewear without hurting my budget.

One good suggestion that caught my attention was the enticing offer of zennioptical.com. Anyone who wants to acquire cheap yet high quality eyeglasses can practically find one at Zenni Optical. From the cheapest price at $8 to reasonable yet premium glasses at $39, the options are simply overwhelming. More than the pricing, eyeglasses from Zenni Optical also range from styles, designs, and materials. The choice is all yours! Whatever is it that you want for an eyewear, definitely you can find one at zennioptical.com.



While browsing their site I get the chance to choose my personal pick eyeglass – the Full Rim Acetate with Design on Temples (see photo above). This made me drool and want to purchase it right away. For more low-priced yet trendy eyeglasses, just visit zennioptical.com. You’ll be surprised that getting designer frames, prescription lenses with high-tech coating are not that impossible these days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery