Making money online blogging

They're many making money online blogging opportunity if you know how to look and where to look them. I had been busy doing my online work for the past few months until I had been rarely going out seeing my friends and doing my coin hunting. The more I look for money making opportunity, more thing I had learn. I don't want to talk about that in here. What I want to say are just sorry to all my friends because cannot meet them offline.


How to making money online in Malaysia?

1. Blog ads
As you can see in this blog, I had put adsense ads in my blog. Adsense is free to join and for me, it is the best ads publisher in this world. If you have a visitor that come mostly from Malaysia, I suggest you use nuffnang, Asia Pacific leading ads company. But make sure your blog have a steady visitors that come from search engine first. I had seen many banknote & coin bloggers put too many ads in their blog, hoping that their blog will generate income. Do remember, blog income come from your blog traffic. You cannot click your own ads to earn income, its violate their Term of Service.

2. Paid post
You can also make paid post with your blog and earn income from it but just make sure, the post you're making is the same or related to your niche and don't do it regularly. Google might detect your blog as selling link to another 3rd party and your Pagerank might be withdrawn because of that. You can attract your paid post advertiser by making a page about advertisement in your blog. They're also an ads company who find a paid posts for your blog, just try to Google them.

3. Facebook Pages
You can also make Facebook pages that related with your blog and earn income from them. You can share notes, pictures and videos, in your pages and insert a link in them to. The link that you had given might go to an ads link. Again, this tips only work if your Facebook pages already had over 5 thousands likes.

I am writing this post because I had seen many blogger in banknote blogs list put up an ads on their blog and making their blog very slow to upload. Readers might be running away because they cannot wait for your blog to load. Please try to remove some of the ads to make your blog load faster. You don't want to make your readers go away, because that is where the money come from.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery