Banknote blogs list

Sorry for missing, I had been busy doing some other project. One of them is my new banknote blogs list for all banknote or papermoney bloggers in this world. Currently, I have been putting around 50 blogs in the list. It will help everyone to easily browse everyone posts in one place and find information about banknotes fast. The new lists; banknoteblogs.blogspot.com also meant to gather all banknote bloggers in one place. You can found the link under coin link widget.


If any of you feel that I mistakenly put your blog in the list, please feel free to email me at lunaticg@gmail.com. You can also email me if you want to be in that list. Please tell me where you're blogging from. Currently, I am dividing the blogs based on continent (Asia, Europe, Americas, Ocenia, Africa, United States). Maybe will change that next time. Give me some suggestion that you think can really help everyone.

I am also need everyone help to announce it in your blog about this new list, so many bloggers can join this list. I think everyone love to blog since you too love to read what others is writing in their blog, right? More blogs in this list, means we can have more article to read. I am also try to gather more blogs for my Coins Blogs bloglist. Will announce it when it is ready.

Any suggestion for this new blog lists?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery