Maudy Koenaedy Wants Her Director To Tell Her What To Do

Maudy Koenaedy Wants Her Director To Tell Her What To Do It is such a great pleasure for Maudy Koesnaedy to do her best acting in the big screen’s movie again. This former None Jakarta confesses that she was really lucky to get involved in the “Love Story” production.

"So for me, this is really an extraordinary opportunity. Deep in my heart, I am pleased to be given the great opportunity to have a role in a movie again. Having a role in a movie means really doing my acting professionally, not just coming to the movie taking location and then given a script," she said.

In “Love Story”, Maudy Koesnaedy acts as Galih, a mother in that film. There is one thing that makes Maudy miss the atmosphere of shooting. What is that? "I was delighted that my acting director tells me that my acting is not as good as he wants. I really miss that situation, because so far, my acting director is only giving the script and then continue to take pictures, and says taht my acting is good. Well, here is different, " she said.
”Love Story”, is a teen drama that re-unite Acha Septriasa and Irwasyah Sheridan. The film is directed by Hanny R. Saputra, who was also directing their previous two films, “Heart” and “Love Is Love.”

source: kompas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery