Land of Strawberry

For all of you who cannot resist with temptation please dont read further....... kekekekeke...
Strawberry moment....so delicious so yummy.....I am full with satisfaction ooo lalalalala....
So not cool with lots of calarioes swallow into my body.....repent repent
Drooling drooling.... with my weekend feast at Cameron Highland.

Honey Strawberry Crepe



So beautiful and yummy!!!

Strawberry Strudle...and you can't resist


Strawberry Chocolate.... lovely...



Land of goodies and cakes like in the fairy tale..

Strawberry or pumpkin?

grown beautifully

Strawberry flowers

a moment to remember


Siamese triplet strawberry

Rock Melon?

Sea coconut on top of the highland? which part of this place with sea???

Lord of the rings jungle... this is my best shot!!!! ehehehe proud of myself
enjoy more flowerssss below... and I just remember...ooooppppsss forgot to upload my most desirable sconessssssss and Masala tea



I am so passionate... waiting for this bee sucking honey from flower...

beautiful morning glory... perfect lighting for photography

Grapes
Last but not least.....Sexy scarecrow at Bharat Tea Plantation hahahahaha


Remind me of English Garden in the Castle in my dream

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery