Malaya & British Borneo 50 dollars banknote

I am selling this Malaya and British Borneo 50 dollars banknote for RM1250 including poslaju to anywhere in Malaysia. Price is negotiable but please don't asked me to sell at a ridiculous price. The item in very fine condition with a staple hole near the watermark. This is not a cleaned notes. This item became rare everyday. I can find lelong seller sell this item at similar condition for RM1500. Just e-mail me with your price. If the price is right, I don't mind to sell it.
Item: Malaya & British Borneo 50 dollars
Condition: Very Fine (staple holes)
Price: RM1250 including poslaju.
Negotiable: Yes.
COD: Port Klang. Please inform me a day early if you want to view the item.
Postage: Free Poslaju in Malaysia.


I am a trusted seller. You can check my rating in lelong.com.my. You can also sms me via the lelong system to check if my phone number (017-2749427) is the valid phone number for lunaticg. I had been selling there since 2003 and stop selling in 2008. Verified in lelong system means I send a copy of my identity card to them. That mean, if I don't send your item, you can asked lelong about my detail.


Item is for sale within Malaysia only. You can e-mail me at lunaticg@gmail.com or 017-2749427 (sms only) for any enquiry about this sale. please stated the item ID or name that you're interested when you e-mail or sms me. i prefer communication via e-mail since we can check any chat history if any dispute arise. I will be sending my item via poslaju. Poslaju charges is at RM7.oo per item (you can combine item as long as the weight is not exceed 500 grammes). Payment is via Maybank. I will send the details after you confirm that you want to buy the item. You can check my other item in lunaticg.blogspot sale page. Most of my sale item are on mudah.my/lunaticg.

Related posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery