Krabi - 2nd Day Jungle Trail

No revealing wear....



the stairs to the tiger cave is very high.... there is another one which I have to climb 2137 staircase.... i rather go for this one... enough to make me breathless..



'Handy Monk'


Small rock garden



little pagoda


Sale Banana for monkey???? something wrong somewhere !!!


Slae Sugar can???? mmmmm maybe another way of spelling



sugar cane



This is the banana for monkey



Hot day... need some ice to satisfy my thirst


I ate Paddle pop elemagika in krabi????


My diet coke and nescafe... one monkey is aiming for my drinks



Lotus blossom ---pretty!!!!


Whale skeleton


Protect the dustbin from the monkey... chain it lock it prison it...



Clear clear sky at Tiger temple



I am thirsty too yum yum yum


Cat : "I am closer to God"


Abondoned temple mega project


The Dragon



guardian of giant pagoda



Guardians and one joker... hehehehe



Lotus lotus



golden tree and the guardian



lotus lotus lotus



I didn't join the elephant trekking tour due to I pity the elephant because I am too fat to be on their back. But i manage to snap the photo......



elephant popooo.... hehehehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery