I am a Graduate finally


I received my final result last Tuesday!

One BIG hug to myself!!! I am finally MBA Graduate!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am so proud of myself. This is my biggest achievement after almost 16 years working like mad woman saving blood,tears and sweat money to pay for my tertiary education. Hug myself again....

As usual office job is very hectic.Many deadlines! Extremely... high expectation from my perfectionist and flawless Boss. Whom may still thinking he is Almighty! Myself working my butt out to meet the demand. I know I should may just ignore the perfect and flawless requirement but I just can't! Why I need to torture myself? because I feel irresponsible if I don't meet the demand although its sounds ridiculous! I can't explain but it is one type of ego in me and my Boss happens to know this is my weakness and he just love to torture me mentally! Ah! feel like a mad woman..

I am now busy taking care on my face heeling process. So far so good.. but my right cheek big dot is the most stubborn one!

My 2010, started with repairing my left jaw. No! nobody hit me on my face but my jaw disc dislocate due to stress.. how did this happen? I just don't know! no clue..

Next... will be major dental care maintenance and then follow with my body and healthcare overall. I need to achieve my idle weight again... MUST!!!

Well too much damage to myself these few years to fullfill my dreams... it is not easy to survive alone and have to depend on yourself since right after school.

I am glad and thankful to be where I am now! All the hard work, sort off give me this result good and bad.

What is next for me? Looking forward for better and challenging job and my online store more success. So far so good since it launched few month back! Glad to be able to start this.

Tomorrow.. I am going to shopping for my hard work!!!

This year will be about travelling and earning more money for my old days!!!!

I want to live my golden years in style... may sitting by the carribean beach or shopping in Paris or even visit historical place in all over the world.

Happy weekend!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Safank Fank

Video Gallery